Volunteers are needed at HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary for a variety of tasks. We are currently seeking able bodied, hard working folks who thoroughly enjoy working out of doors and in the company of horses, cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, turkeys, chicken and geese.
Also, for folks not interested to work directly with the animals but are in support our mission, we are seeking administrative-minded individuals to manage and oversee positions such as Volunteer Coordinator, Press Release Coordinator, and Silent Auction Coordinator.
WANT TO GET STARTED RIGHT NOW?
You can download volunteer applicaton and mandatory Release And Waiver Of Liability Agreement by clicking on the buttons below:
HartSong Ranch offers a wide-range of volunteer opportunities and welcomes you to become part of our mighty volunteer force.
- Barn chores – feeding, horse/farm animal care and stall clean up(daily activities am & pm)Facility/sanctuary maintenance
- Educational Outreach
- Fundraising assistance
- Grant research and writing
- Administration and organization
- Event coordination/chair person
- Transport/Hauling (dogs to and from shelters to foster homes)
- Special projects – fence repair, carpentry, large equipment operation
- Social media coordinator
Please download HartSong’s volunteer application/waiver, complete the forms and then submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our volunteer coordinator will then contact you to schedule your initial visit. At this time, we will take you on a mini-tour, introduce you to many of the animals in our care and go over some necessary safety protocols. We can then determine how to best make your volunteer experience enjoyable and beneficial…
Shift times – barn chores/animal care
- 9AM – noon (or whenever finished) – every day of the week
- 4PM – 6PM (or whenever finished) – every day of the week